Monday 22 October 2012

{that wall must come down}

For now I have decided to focus on the basement level first and have arranged for my architect to come round tomorrow night and kick off the design process.  I'm keen to hear his thoughts but my plans have changed slightly since my last post on this.  Where we thought we might have a pantry we will make into a WC and it will definitely be an office / study area rather than a snug.

So over the past week I have been out and about looking at kitchens and bathrooms.  I am most impressed with Kitchens International (and I have a design appt with them on Tuesday next week) and also Laings in Inverurie.  But at this stage I'm just getting ideas.

I have a good idea of how I would like the kitchen to be which is described in my last post.  However, I've started thinking about the fire place for the dining room area and I quite fancy a gas stove.

This image is actually from ASPC and a property which is currently up for sale.  If I went for something like this I would like to have more industrial style dining table and chairs.  A mix of chunky wood and metal.



I also really like cast iron fire places but I think I am leaning towards a gas stove.


You can see more of my inspiration with boards for each room on my Pinterest.

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment