Tuesday 16 October 2012

{industrial perfection}

I have ordered a new bed from sofa.com for the master bedroom. It's the angelica bed in king size in olive velvet.  It arrives on the 2nd of November (nice birthday treat for me!!).

angelica bed from sofa.com

I am going to be making tartan curtains for the bedroom using the previously purchased Moon fabric (originally for the dining room).  I need to get bedside cabinets and bedside lamps.  I quite fancy an industrial metal bedside table to contrast with the traditional bed and have been trying to source online.  These are the ones I have found so far:

Quite like these but would want sides and a door for them to hide away all my bits and bobs.

Etsy - shop Jreal

I love these but they are just so expensive I can't justify them (around £1400 for the pair without shipping).  They are the closest thing I have found to my vision though.

Etsy - DavidBarthFurniture
This is an ebay listing which is no longer live.


Found these on a website which are also sold.


Another one which is out of stock from RocketStGeorge


Also like this one from RocketStGeorge which is in stock.



Might be hard to source but I think something similar to the above would work well.  

Regarding the bedside lamps I saw this one in John Lewis the other day but in grey, I am obsessed with grey.  I love it! Classic lamp.

This is the lamp but the website doesn't seem to show it in the grey version.

To tie in with the tartan curtains and the bed I really fancy a stag antler chandelier. I saw one when staying at The Boath House near Nairn and I have recently found out that Burning Embers in Aberdeen sell resin ones which is even better!  Here is something similar I have found online (Esty):


That's all for now.....

:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment